Our work is useful in situations where insights beat analysis and in situations where there are higher levels of uncertainty and decisions are driven by qualitative insights.
Usually these are in environments whereby it impossible to extrapolate reliability from historic/public data as it isn’t available.
We specialize in utilizing various intelligence gathering techniques including:
Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) – Internet resources to do a detailed due diligence profile of both the business and the people involved in the business.
Human Intelligence (HUMINT) – Intelligence gathering via our dedicated human capital networks to gather information about businesses and people.
- Competitive Landscape Analysis
- Customer Intelligence
- Industry Analysis
- Market Sizing/Market Segmentation
- Market Attractiveness Analysis
- Market Forecasts
- Behavior & Perception Analysis
- Business Intelligence
- Commercial Due Diligence
- Pre-Acquisition Intelligence / M&A Screening & Evaluation
Investigative Due Diligence
- Competitive Benchmarking
- Cyber Due Diligence
- Strategic Partner Identification & Introductions
- Market Entry Analysis & Strategy
- Management Team Assessment
- Scenario Analysis
- Trend Analysis & Workshops
- Strategy & Management Consulting
- Strategic Introductions